Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm taking an Online Course!

Having been out of grad school for a few months now, I started to get the itch to get some more schooling, and what do you know, my alma mater recently added a free online course called Understanding Video Games.  

So I signed up, and have been having a pretty good time of it so far - each unit has a video component, some readings, and the ability to chat with other students about the course content.  Also I'm able to play video games as homework (which is quite nice), and I'm hoping to use it as an excuse to catch up on both my Angry Video Game Nerd and Extra Credits viewing.

As I'm only one unit it, I can't say much more than that, but so far the reading has been a lot of fun (first one focused on the game Portal), and I'm excited to see what else the course has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment