Thursday, June 23, 2016

Lost Pages

To be fair, I'm one of those people who walk and read. This does mean upon occasion I'll get people saying things like:

"Hey Professor, leave some books for the rest of us"

or

"Watch out, your going to get hurt"

or my personal favourite,

"BOO!" Usually occurring with a jump in front of me.

but to be honest there are some unfortunate consequences that come with walking and reading.

For instance, today I got to the end of my book and realized I was missing the last four pages - and they could have fallen out (this was a used-bookstore purchase) anywhere in the last twenty block I'd just finished walking.

So now here I am, book of short stories in hand, and am four pages short of finishing my book because those four pages are literally gone.

Luckily epl has a copy.

And I brought a back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment