Thursday, October 11, 2018

Afterlife with Archie: Post 4: Afterlife with Archie pt. 2

So now we get into a more sensitive, potentially spoiler-filled section (I'll do my best).

Afterlife with Archie issues six through ten (most of the Betty R.I.P.) storyline, moves forward a few months and has the Riverdale survivors moving away from their small town into the larger world.  Issues focus on secondary characters (Sabrina, Reggie, and Josie and the Pussycats all get issues dedicated to them), and although I didn't find the story quite as compelling as the first arc, it is still really great and has me chomping at the bit for more.

Although I'll be taking a break from this series until more issues come out - I can strongly recommend it and am really looking forward into my next deep dive in Archie Horror, into the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina...

No comments:

Post a Comment