Monday, May 5, 2014

So I know what I'm doing this fall...



One of my favourite parts of the current television season coming to an end is the adverts for upcoming shows starting this fall.

Lets take for example Gotham (airing on Fox) - a prequel series to Batman which focuses on young detective Jim Gordon and his early days as a cop in Gotham City.

Although I will happily admit to being a long-time Batman fan, one of my favourite series is Gotham Central, which focused on the police in Gotham City and how exactly they would interact with the Batman and all of his terrifying enemies - it took something most people were quite familiar with and looked at it through another lens (also if you haven't read Gotham Central - go do that now).

I'm sure there will be a lot more stuff coming out this fall that will peak my genre-loving interests, but I've got to say that right now, I'm pretty darn excited to see what Gotham is going to be doing this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment