Thursday, May 10, 2012

Things I've Noticed: The Avengers is pretty awesome

I took the day off today to hang out with my wife, get a couple doctors appointments out of the way and finally check out The Avengers in theatres.


For the three of you who haven't got around to seeing it yet - go for it!  The movie was a lot of fun, filled with both humour and action, and if you've taken the time in the last few years to see the Iron Man, Thor, Captain America or Hulk films, this is the payoff.


We saw the film in 2D, and honestly, I prefer the brightness you get there as compared to the dimmer colours that come with the "benefit" of 3D (also I have pretty bad eyes so all I get from 3D is a bad head-ache).


Over the years I've read a bunch of Marvel comics, but have to admit that I don't actually know the identity of the character in the end bit, but even without that knowledge, we had a great time.


So there you go - like with pretty much everyone else, I found the film to be a lot of fun, and will probably add it to my collection when it hits DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment