Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Gaming Slowdown in March

Although I’ve read Reality Is Broken, and can therefore argue all sorts of benefits that gaming can bring to people, I’ve hit my last month of my graduate degree and having recently finished the first episode of “The Wolf Among Us” I’m pretty hesitant to start any new games in my last few weeks of school.

So right now I have two telltale games - The Walking Dead: Season Two, and The Wolf Among Us, as well as a three others, Assassin's Creed III, Red Dead Redemption, and Dead Space 3, all sitting on my bookshelf, waiting for me to have some free time.

I'm 100% sure I could both begin a new game and continue with my school work for the next month without much of a problem, but as I'm now four assignments away from my degree I'm using the games as incentive to put more work in to my assignments.

On the other hand, I don't think I could really function if I slowed down on my reading - past what I already did when I started school - after all, you can only slow down so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment