Monday, April 28, 2014

Cycling Season is pretty much here!

Finally after what seemed like a year of Winter, the roads are mostly clean and I can get myself back to bicycling to and from work every day (weather permitting), which includes both my most and least favourite parts of cycling through Edmonton.

Most favoruite – riding south down Groat road (on the sidewalk of course), which allows me to travel roughly 20 block without even peddling once.

Least favourite – my bike ride ends at the base of a set of stair which travel out of our river valley into the downtown core, and have me gasping for breath at each platform (there are three) on the way up when I start out each year.

In the end, I’m sure the cycling is good for me, and in my newly discovered quest to put my recently graduated brains to some applied personal good, I think my health is a pretty high priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment