Saturday, February 16, 2013

Things I've Noticed: Me and Nico Bellic

So after a few months, my time with Eastern European gangster Nico Bellic (pictured above) is coming to an end.  I'm down to the final 15 missions on Grand Theft Auto IV and honestly, I think we've been drifting apart for a while now.

I think the problem comes down to the fact that I loved Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - whether it was the '80s time period, or the great music, I just really loved playing through the crazy Miami Vice-style mayhem of that earlier game, and have just found (with the exception of the Europop music playing throughout) GTA4 to be a weaker game.

The missions are definitely challenging, but honestly sometimes I'm just finding them to be too challenging, and a lot of the time I feel that it's just random chance when I finish a mission one time versus another.

Sorry GTA4 - but I'm not really gonna miss you when we're done - after all, my next game is Dead Space 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment