Sunday, August 25, 2013

Things I've Noticed: It's my Birthday today

Today I celebrate my 37th birthday, and also my (roughly) fourth year of doing this blog.

I've had a pretty great day; my family has done some very nice things for me, we went out to see a movie (more on that on Wednesday), and I got to have my various birthday treats.

Also, I finished Infamous 2, which wasn't planned, but is quite nice, and I found the most adorable monkey-themed birthday picture I've ever seen (pictured right).

In a few weeks I'm back to school for the last year of my graduate degree, and honestly, I think I'm doing a pretty good job of living in my late-mid-30s (next year I have to start saying late-30s, so let me hang onto this for the year!).

For all my various followers, readers, and people who just stop by to see if I've found anymore cute monkey pictures, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment