Wednesday, June 3, 2015

So I'm going off Sugar for June...


Long story Short - I'm trying to avoid Sugar and Sugary treats this month - don't worry, I'll still be posting about Genre Books / Games / Shows I'm enjoying, but I figured if I put it on the blog, I'd be held a little more accountable.

Short Story Long - At the end of May I had a bit of a wake up call.  I needed to get a medical scan taken which required removing all jewelry first and found I physically could not remove my wedding ring.  In the end it all turned out ok, but for a little while the good folks at m y local hospital were seriously considering snipping it off (and my ring is incredibly cool - check out a video of it here).

So I began thinking of things I could do to help myself avoid this sort of embarrassment in future and decided I might be eating too much sugar.

So I'm spending the month of June avoiding it.

More on this as it develops...

No comments:

Post a Comment